1203 Ayrshire St, Orlando, FL 328032 beds, 2 baths, 1,649 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $247,000
- Price/sqft: $150
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: 378 sqft
- Construction quality: 1.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,649 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: 132229066832291
- Zillow Home ID: 46116003
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1203 Ayrshire Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32803 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 45.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 63.6% less than in Orlando, and 10.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 32803 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32803 home values.
- 1211 Ayrshire St Orlando, FL$425K322,041
- 1200 Wilkinson St Orlando, FL$375K322,236
- 1210 Wilkinson St Orlando, FL$448K522,822
- 1125 Ayrshire St Orlando, FL$199K211,581
- 1200 Ayrshire St Orlando, FL$307K211,506
- 1212 Ayrshire St Orlando, FL$427K322,021
- 1212 Ayrshire St # CE Orlando, FL$328K322,021
- 1212 Ayrshire St # SELLER Orlando, FL$328K322,021
- 1219 Ayrshire St Orlando, FL$404K322,070
- 1214 Wilkinson St Orlando, FL$595K32.52,495
- 1120 Wilkinson St Orlando, FL$458K333,033
- 1121 Ayrshire St Orlando, FL$280K321,516
- 1122 Ayrshire St Orlando, FL$262K211,661
- 1216 Ayrshire St Orlando, FL$441K322,156
- 1220 Wilkinson St Orlando, FL$276K321,793
- 1220 Wilkinson St Orlando, FL$370K321,793
- 1201 Munster St Orlando, FL$426K432,099
- 1115 Ayrshire St Orlando, FL$243K421,590
- 1211 Munster St Orlando, FL$291K21.51,117
- 1118 Ayrshire St Orlando, FL$244K211,368
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292