1203 Bosworth St, San Francisco, CA 941312 beds, 2 baths
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Very special Craftsman home in a peaceful, wooded setting ? and also walkable to BART, Glen Park Village shopping and Glen Park Canyon. This unique, two-level fully detached house is situated on a deep lot extending from Bosworth to Congo St., thus enjoying both a front, gated entrance on Bosworth and a rear, gated entrance on Congo where there is easy street parking!
Thoughtfully renovated by its owners, 1203 Bosworth boasts many valuable improvements including a partial new foundation and other seismic upgrades, new master bathroom, updated kitchen, new furnace, new tankless water heater, new double paned windows and more!
On the light filled upper level, you will find the first of two bedrooms, a full bathroom with claw foot tub and charming living room overlooking a beautiful Redwood tree and the park beyond. This comfortable room features a wood burning stone fireplace, dining area and lovely Craftsman period details. The updated eat-in chef?s kitchen boasts granite counters, cherry wood cabinetry, breakfast bar and high end stainless steel appliances including a Wolf Range. Adjacent to the open kitchen is a sunny family room (unwarranted) with large skylight and windows, offering direct access to the rear terraced garden with irrigation system. Enjoy your morning coffee relaxing on one of the multiple decks with custom built seating overlooking your very own vegetable garden!
The master bedroom with spacious walk in closet, additional storage space and home office are all situated on the lower level. The new and luxurious master bathroom was custom built with great attention to detail to include a deluxe rain shower with glass wall, a hand crafted Douglas Fir vanity, heated towel bar and built in shelving. Softwood floors, crown molding and ample windows are featured throughout most of this exceptional home!
Tucked away from much of the city's hustle and bustle by sprawling Glen Canyon Park, the Glen Park neighborhood has the feel of a small, inclusive village. Conveniently served by a BART station and easy freeway access, residents can find themselves downtown or headed to the South Bay in no time. Just south of Noe Valley, Glen Park offers much of the same small-town feeling at more affordable prices. The area is quite popular with families who want to enjoy city living in a more peaceful corner of San Francisco.
Known as "the Village," the neighborhood's commercial strip is centered at the intersection of Diamond and Chenery streets near the Glen Park BART station. Here you'll find charming mom-and-pop shops, a number of trendy restaurants and old-fashioned cafes and more! Glen Park offers a variety of housing types, from single-family homes to multi-unit buildings. A wide variety of architectural types can be found here as well. The neighborhood is ideal for those who find enjoying the outdoors an absolute must. Glen Canyon Park occupies nearly 70 acres and offers miles of hiking trails. A new playground across the road (in Glen Park Canyon) is being refurbished and is supposed to be completed this coming November. Walter Haas Park sits atop the hill and could definitely compete for the title of best bay views from a swing set.
- Single Family
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $950,000
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Softwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- View: Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2111209078
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1203 Bosworth Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Glen Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 133.3% greater than in San Francisco, and 60% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Glen Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Glen Park home values.
- 2 beds, 1 baths
1,225 sqft, -- sqft lot, built in 1951
- 2 beds, 1 baths
- 1123 Bosworth St San Francisco, CA$1.24M221,672
- 1127 Bosworth St San Francisco, CA$1.26M--21,672
- 1115 Bosworth St San Francisco, CA$1.24M--21,672
- 1109 Bosworth St San Francisco, CA$1.42M--21,672
- 1119 Bosworth St San Francisco, CA$1.19M--21,672
- 1155 Bosworth St San Francisco, CA$1.29M--22,028
- 1107 Bosworth St San Francisco, CA$1.23M432,051
- 1159-1161 Bosworth St San Francisco, CA$1.15M322,170
- 1105 Bosworth St San Francisco, CA$1.28M221,672
- 1163 Bosworth St San Francisco, CA$1.16M--11,200
- 1165 Bosworth St San Francisco, CA$1.31M331,608
- 41 Martha Ave San Francisco, CA$1.68M332,814
- 31 Paradise Ave San Francisco, CA$1.01M21940
- 49 Paradise Ave San Francisco, CA$2.13M222,542
- 35 Paradise Ave San Francisco, CA$1.12M--11,115
- 1101 Bosworth St San Francisco, CA$916K321,090
- 25 Paradise Ave San Francisco, CA$936K31900
- 118 Burnside Ave San Francisco, CA$1.26M------
- 1167 Bosworth St San Francisco, CA$1.53M322,000
- 57 Paradise Ave San Francisco, CA$1.26M--11,125
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!