- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1203 Terrell Dr, High Point, NC 272622 beds, 1 bath, 890 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 890 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Lot depth: 144
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 0183022
- Zillow Home ID: 6027518
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1203 Terrell Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27262 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 47.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.2% greater than in High Point, and 106% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27262 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in High Point.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27262 home values.
- 1201 Terrell Dr High Point, NC$48K21875
- 1205 Terrell Dr High Point, NC$39K211,000
- 1209 Terrell Dr High Point, NC$80K321,724
- 1202 Delk Dr High Point, NC$48K21775
- 1200 Delk Dr High Point, NC$39K21775
- 1113 Terrell Dr High Point, NC$63K21912
- 1204 Delk Dr High Point, NC$38K21943
- 1114 Delk Dr High Point, NC$47K311,350
- 1208 Delk Dr High Point, NC$104K311,574
- 1211 Terrell Dr High Point, NC$46K211,043
- 1204 Terrell Dr High Point, NC$84K321,837
- 1111 Terrell Dr High Point, NC$59K21912
- 1206 Terrell Dr High Point, NC$56K21850
- 1200 Terrell Dr High Point, NC$74K211,102
- 1112 Delk Dr High Point, NC$39K211,020
- 1208 Terrell Dr High Point, NC$82K322,060
- 1210 Delk Dr High Point, NC$38K21775
- 1213 Terrell Dr High Point, NC$38K21800
- 1110 Delk Dr High Point, NC--------
- 1112 Terrell Dr High Point, NC$46K21939
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.