12030 8th Ave NW, Seattle, WA 981773 beds, 2 baths, 2,230 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $525,000
- Price/sqft: $235
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Slate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 430 sqft
- Partial basement, 440 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Wet Bar
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,230 sqft
- Parcel #: 2526039114
- Zillow Home ID: 48807519
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12030 8th Avenue Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Broadview market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 13.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 48% lower than in Seattle, and 61.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Broadview home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Broadview home values.
- 12036 8th Ave NW Seattle, WA$526K32.252,200
- 12024 8th Ave NW Seattle, WA$755K51.752,840
- 12044 8th Ave NW Seattle, WA$867K51.753,120
- 12014 8th Ave NW Seattle, WA$950K43.753,830
- 12050 8th Ave NW Seattle, WA$1.09M31.53,270
- 12025 7th Ave NW Seattle, WA$601K31.752,510
- 12037 7th Ave NW Seattle, WA$593K41.752,370
- 12023 7th Ave NW Seattle, WA$449K221,600
- 12015 7th Ave NW Seattle, WA$452K31.751,210
- 12045 7th Ave NW Seattle, WA$540K31.752,070
- 12058 8th Ave NW Seattle, WA$864K412,430
- 12000 8th Ave NW Seattle, WA$768K323,160
- 12011 7th Ave NW Seattle, WA$608K322,330
- 12033 8th Ave NW Seattle, WA$582K321,970
- 12051 7th Ave NW Seattle, WA$662K51.53,220
- 12025 8th Ave NW Seattle, WA$862K43.53,870
- 12005 7th Ave NW Seattle, WA$640K422,700
- 12053 8th Ave NW Seattle, WA$727K432,875
- 12045 8th Ave NW Seattle, WA$749K41.752,910
- 12017 8th Ave NW Seattle, WA$811K333,000
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.