12030 SW 64th Ave, Portland, OR 972192 beds, 1.5 baths, 2,476 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $299,500
- Price/sqft: $121
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 432 sqft
- Unfinished basement, 992 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,476 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Parcel #: R331277
- Zillow Home ID: 54000482
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12030 Sw 64th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Far Southwest, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.4% less than in Portland, and 71.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Far Southwest home values rise more quickly than other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Far Southwest home values.
- 12126 SW 64th Ave Portland, OR$337K421,508
- 12004 SW 64th Ave Portland, OR$377K321,454
- 12033 SW Lesser Rd Portland, OR$328K423,728
- SW 64th Ave Portland, OR--------
- 12025 SW 64th Ave Portland, OR$284K422,000
- 12009 SW 64th Ave Portland, OR--222,416
- 6305 SW Pallay Ct Portland, OR$335K21.51,193
- 12037 SW 64th Ave Portland, OR$331K421,388
- 6312 SW Lesser Way Portland, OR$380K31.51,760
- 12105 SW Lesser Rd Portland, OR$470K32.52,050
- 11909 SW 64th Ave Portland, OR$263K31.51,304
- 12029 SW Lesser Rd Portland, OR$329K322,423
- 12135 SW Lesser Rd Portland, OR$409K22.12,846
- 6302 SW Pallay Ct Portland, OR$329K52.51,466
- 6304 SW Lesser Way Portland, OR$366K32.51,880
Nearby Schools in Portland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292