12035 N Park Ave N, Seattle, WA 981334 beds, 1.8 baths, 2,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $353,000
- Price/sqft: $136
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 620 sqft
- Unfinished basement, 700 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,600 sqft
- Parcel #: 6141600085
- Zillow Home ID: 48984569
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12035 N Park Avenue N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bitter Lake market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 33.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 62% higher than in Seattle, and 20.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Bitter Lake home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bitter Lake home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
1 sqft, -- sqft lot, built in 1987
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 12026 Fremont Ave N Seattle, WA$402K41.751,900
- 12045 N Park Ave N Seattle, WA$451K422,470
- 12032 Fremont Ave N Seattle, WA$616K42.53,200
- 12021 N Park Ave N Seattle, WA$432K331,650
- 12044 Fremont Ave N Seattle, WA$540K42.52,650
- 12044 N Park Ave N Seattle, WA$222K21850
- 12020 Fremont Ave N Seattle, WA$536K43.253,880
- 711 1/2 2nd Ave N Kent, WA$199K31.751,090
- 711 N 122nd St Seattle, WA$538K42.52,960
- 12014 Fremont Ave N Seattle, WA$472K21.751,840
- 12036 N Park Ave N Seattle, WA$335K221,340
- 12036 N Park Ave N Seattle, WA$390K21.5--
- 12032 N Park Ave N Seattle, WA$433K21.751,320
- 12044 N Park Ave N Seattle, WA$576K643,226
- 12050 Fremont Ave N Seattle, WA$467K21.51,420
- 12026 N Park Ave N Seattle, WA$625K32.52,970
- 12022 N Park Ave N Seattle, WA$442K421,850
- 12050 N Park Ave N Seattle, WA$555K522,580
- 12018 N Park Ave N Seattle, WA$397K51.51,400
- 712 N 120th St Seattle, WA$564K42.52,260
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292