12036 Dayton Ave N, Seattle, WA 981333 beds, 2 baths, 1,780 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $456,000
- Price/sqft: $256
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: 0 space
- Unfinished basement, 440 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,780 sqft
- Parcel #: 6141100580
- Zillow Home ID: 48984494
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12036 Dayton Avenue N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Bitter Lake, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 145.8% higher than in Seattle, and 88.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Bitter Lake home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bitter Lake home values.
- 12042 Dayton Ave N Seattle, WA$495K222,200
- 12032 Dayton Ave N Seattle, WA$331K21920
- 12026 Dayton Ave N Seattle, WA$340K311,110
- 12046 Dayton Ave N Seattle, WA$348K21950
- 12050 Dayton Ave N Seattle, WA$435K41.751,650
- 12022 Dayton Ave N Seattle, WA$438K321,980
- 12035 Evanston Ave N Seattle, WA$478K41.52,210
- 503 N 122nd St Seattle, WA$556K313,670
- 12016 Dayton Ave N Seattle, WA$375K211,380
- 12031 Evanston Ave N Seattle, WA$441K211,700
- 515 N 122nd St Seattle, WA$429K31.51,560
- 12043 Evanston Ave N Seattle, WA$421K21.51,410
- 12025 Evanston Ave N Seattle, WA$436K311,800
- 12021 Evanston Ave N Seattle, WA$458K422,400
- 12012 Dayton Ave N Seattle, WA$386K411,430
- 12019 Evanston Ave N Seattle, WA$361K31.51,300
- 12037 Dayton Ave N Seattle, WA$427K411,590
- 12033 Dayton Ave N Seattle, WA$424K311,560
- 12041 Dayton Ave N Seattle, WA$289K21820
- 523 N 122nd St Seattle, WA$507K321,787
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292