1204 Sandra Pl, Brick, NJ 087242 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,292 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,898 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2007 for $229,900
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Off street
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,292 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0700757000000001 C1204
- Zillow Home ID: 39556088
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1204 Sandra Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 08724, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.3% lower than in Brick, and 62.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 08724 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Brick.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 08724 home values.
- 1202 Sandra Pl Brick, NJ$163K------
- 1206 Sandra Pl Brick, NJ$172K------
- 1208 Sandra Pl Brick, NJ$171K------
- 1210 Sandra Pl Brick, NJ$127K------
- 121 Sandra Pl Brick, NJ$138K21.51,360
- 1212 Sandra Pl Brick, NJ$127K221,292
- 1214 Sandra Pl Brick, NJ$136K21.51,292
- Sandra Pl Brick, NJ$124K------
- 1216 Sandra Pl Brick, NJ$143K------
- 1218 Sandra Pl Brick, NJ$122K------
- 712 Sandra Pl Brick, NJ$141K------
- 710 Sandra Pl Brick, NJ$134K------
- 714 Sandra Pl Brick, NJ$185K221,292
- 708 Sandra Pl Brick, NJ$160K221,292
- 716 Sandra Pl Brick, NJ$162K------
- 706 Sandra Pl Brick, NJ$138K----1,292
- 1220 Sandra Pl Brick, NJ$119K------
- 704 Sandra Pl Brick, NJ$136K------
- 702 Sandra Pl Brick, NJ$136K------
- Sandra Pl Brick, NJ$119K------
Nearby Schools in Brick
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292