- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- 43 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,731 all time views
- 10 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2007 for $215,000
- Price/sqft: $77
- MLS #: 6547928
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement, 540 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 3 spaces
- CurrentFinancing \ Conventional, LisMediaList \ Photo, LocaleListingStatus \ ACTIVE, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Appliances \ KitPantry, Appliances \ Disposal, BedroomSecond1Level \ Upper 1, BedroomThird1Level \ Upper 1, Handicap \ None, HotWater \ Natural Gas, MainBedroom \ WalkInClstMB, PoolType \ NoPool, Roof \ ShingleRoof, RoomList \ Living Room, RoomList \ Bedroom-Master, RoomList \ Bedroom-Second, RoomList \ Bedroom-Third, SewerSeptic \ Public Sewer, State \ PA, StoryList \ Lower 1, StoryList \ Upper 1, Water \ Public, Appliances \ KitIsland, MainEntrance \ Living Room, RoomList \ Family Rm, BedroomMaster1Level \ Upper 1, CookingFuel \ ElecCooking, DiningKitchen \ FullKit-NoEI, GarageSpaces \ 1-CarGarage, InteriorSquareFeetSource \ Seller, Appliances \ KitBuiltInRa, BasementType \ Crawl Space, ElectricService \ CircBreakers, Roof \ PitchedRoof, StructureList \ Shed, Attics \ WalkUpAttic, Foundation \ StoneFound, LotDescription \ RearYard, Parking \ 3+CarParking, Parking \ Drvwy\Off Str, PropertyCondition \ Fixer-Upper, LisMediaList \ Virtual Tour, CurrentFinancing \ VA, LotDescription \ FrontYard, LotDescription \ SideYard(s), Parking \ Street, BedroomFourth1Level \ Upper 1, RoomList \ Bedroom-Fourth, Foundation \ Block\BrickF, LotDescription \ LevelLot, Styles \ Traditional, InteriorFeatures \ Replacement Windows, LisMediaList \ Document, AdditionalSaleTerms \ Short Sale, FamilyRoomLevel \ Lower 1, CurrentFinancing \ FHA 203(b), AboveGradeIntSQFTSource \ S
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,605 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 80438719504947
- Zillow Home ID: 8926402
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $178-243K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 19609 home values will rise 0.1% next year, compared to a 1.2% fall for Whitfield as a whole. Among 19609 homes, this home is 37% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 21.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19609, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 100% higher than in Whitfield, and 41% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19609 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Whitfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19609 home values.
|1202 Whitfield Blvd Reading, PA||$194K||4||2||2,143|
|1206 Whitfield Blvd Reading, PA||$191K||4||1.5||2,105|
|1205 Dogwood Dr West Lawn, PA||$192K||4||2||2,170|
|1203 Dogwood Dr Reading, PA||$191K||4||2||2,214|
|1207 Dogwood Dr Reading, PA||$180K||3||1.5||1,793|
|1205 Whitfield Blvd Reading, PA||$198K||4||2.5||2,386|
|1203 Whitfield Blvd West Lawn, PA||$192K||4||3||2,135|
|1200 Whitfield Blvd Reading, PA||$180K||4||3||1,948|
|1207 Whitfield Blvd Reading, PA||$191K||4||2.5||2,125|
|1208 Whitfield Blvd Reading, PA||$193K||4||2.5||2,130|
|1201 Dogwood Dr Reading, PA||$183K||3||2||1,854|
|1209 Dogwood Dr Reading, PA||$185K||3||1.5||1,912|
|1201 Whitfield Blvd Reading, PA||$193K||4||1.5||2,205|
|Yerger Blvd Reading, PA||--||--||--||--|
|1209 Whitfield Blvd Reading, PA||$187K||4||2.5||1,944|
|1202 Dogwood Dr Reading, PA||$199K||4||2||2,291|
|1204 Dogwood Dr Reading, PA||$192K||4||1.5||2,162|
|1128 Whitfield Blvd Reading, PA||$176K||3||2||1,526|
|1210 Whitfield Blvd Reading, PA||$177K||4||2.5||1,656|
|1206 Dogwood Dr West Lawn, PA||$183K||4||1.5||1,794|
Nearby Schools in Whitfield
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.