- Built in 1985
- Views: 692 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $880,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $1,381
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ No, Attic \ None, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Exterior Siding \ Stone, Exterior Siding \ Stucco, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Laminate, Fuel Type \ Electric, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, HOA Fee Includes \ Association Insurance, HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance, HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, HOA Fee Includes \ Water, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, Miscellaneous Feature \ Commuter Bus, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Parking Type \ Open, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 90
- Floor size: 637 sqft
- Parcel #: M:2228 B:426 L:00-0055
- Zillow Home ID: 57913860
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $52-109K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06517 home values will fall 2.6% next year, compared to a 2.7% fall for Hamden as a whole. Among 06517 homes, this home is valued 67.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 865.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06517, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.8% lower than in Hamden, and 9.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06517 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hamden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06517 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (86)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1204 Whitney Ave|
Nearby Schools in Hamden
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!