A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1985
- Views: 706 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $880,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $1,381
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Disposal
- Appliances Included: Dryer
- Appliances Included: Microwave
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Appliances Included: Washer
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Assessments: No
- Attic: None
- Cooling System: Central Air
- Development Type: Condominium
- Exterior Siding: Stone
- Exterior Siding: Stucco
- Flooring: Carpeted
- Flooring: Laminate
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Gated Community: No
- Heat Type: Baseboard
- HOA Fee Includes: Association Insurance
- HOA Fee Includes: Grounds Maintenance
- HOA Fee Includes: Snow Removal
- HOA Fee Includes: Water
- Hot Water Source: Electric
- Laundry Room Info: First Floor
- Commuter Bus
- Public Trash Pickup
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Non Applicable
- Parking Type: Open
- Property Type: Condominium/PUD
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Style: Ranch
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Year Built Desc: Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 90
- Floor size: 637 sqft
- Parcel #: M:2228 B:426 L:00-0055
- Zillow Home ID: 57913860
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $53-128K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06517, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.8% lower than in Hamden, and 9.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06517 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hamden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06517 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (86)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1204 Whitney Ave|
Nearby Schools in Hamden
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Hamden High (assigned)9-121.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.