- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
12042 206th Pl SE, Issaquah, WA 980274 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,360 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.84 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $425,000
- Price/sqft: $126
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,360 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3388300680
- Zillow Home ID: 48870524
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12042 206th Pl Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98027, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.3% greater than in Issaquah, and 18.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98027 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Issaquah.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98027 home values.
- 12056 206th Pl SE Issaquah, WA$602K42.53,440
- 12034 206th Pl SE Issaquah, WA$563K42.53,060
- 20615 SE 119th St Issaquah, WA$555K432,650
- 20619 SE 119th St Issaquah, WA$499K32.252,070
- 12055 206th Pl SE Issaquah, WA$543K42.53,030
- 12070 206th Pl SE Issaquah, WA$604K43.252,740
- 20609 SE 119th St Issaquah, WA$620K53.254,020
- 20629 SE 119th St Issaquah, WA$751K32.253,420
- 12008 206th Pl SE Issaquah, WA$540K432,640
- 12066 206th Pl SE Issaquah, WA$764K32.53,340
- 20715 SE 119th St Issaquah, WA$647K31.753,890
- 12202 206th Pl SE Issaquah, WA$507K432,860
- 20745 SE 119th St Issaquah, WA$628K442,940
- 20624 SE 119th St Issaquah, WA$480K333,360
- 20610 SE 119th St Issaquah, WA$533K422,480
- 11901 210th Pl SE Issaquah, WA$505K41.752,150
- 12065 206th Pl SE Issaquah, WA$501K52.752,840
- 12075 206th Pl SE Issaquah, WA$778K534,470
- 12055 206th Pl SE Issaquah, WA$609K42.53,030
- 12218 206th Pl SE Issaquah, WA$541K32.52,460
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!