12044 N Park Ave N, Seattle, WA 981336 beds, 4 baths, 3,226 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- 21 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2003 for $320,000
- Price/sqft: $180
- MLS #: 661358
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces, 600 sqft
- Partial basement, 750 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,226 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 6141600140
- Zillow Home ID: 48984577
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12044 N Park Avenue N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Bitter Lake, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 145.8% greater than in Seattle, and 88.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Bitter Lake home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bitter Lake home values.
- 12044 N Park Ave N Seattle, WA$211K21850
- 12036 N Park Ave N Seattle, WA$380K21.5--
- 12036 N Park Ave N Seattle, WA$335K221,340
- 12050 N Park Ave N Seattle, WA$543K522,580
- 12032 N Park Ave N Seattle, WA$419K21.751,320
- 803 N 122nd St Seattle, WA$497K42.252,130
- 12026 N Park Ave N Seattle, WA$627K32.52,970
- 12022 N Park Ave N Seattle, WA$441K421,850
- 12045 N Park Ave N Seattle, WA$449K422,470
- 12035 N Park Ave N Seattle, WA$590K41.82,600
- 711 1/2 2nd Ave N Kent, WA$203K31.751,090
- 711 N 122nd St Seattle, WA$544K42.52,960
- 800 N 122nd St Seattle, WA$502K32.52,580
- 12018 N Park Ave N Seattle, WA$403K51.51,400
- 12208 N Park Ave N Seattle, WA$333K211,040
- 12021 N Park Ave N Seattle, WA$438K331,650
- 12012 N Park Ave N Seattle, WA$404K311,350
- 12026 Fremont Ave N Seattle, WA$410K41.751,900
- 12044 Fremont Ave N Seattle, WA$540K42.52,650
- 12032 Fremont Ave N Seattle, WA$627K42.53,200
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292