12044 SE Kelly St, Portland, OR 972662 beds, 1 bath, 850 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- 239 days on Zillow
- Heating: Baseboard
- Price/sqft: $253
- MLS #: 13056395
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 420 sqft
- Exterior material: Metal
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 850 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1948
- Parcel #: R333881
- Zillow Home ID: 54002151
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12044 Se Kelly Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Powellhurst Gilbert, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 186.1% higher than in Portland, and 1.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Powellhurst Gilbert home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Powellhurst Gilbert home values.
- 12022 SE Kelly St Portland, OR$188K32.251,308
- 12106 SE Kelly St Portland, OR$128K21848
- 12114 SE Kelly St Portland, OR$185K32.51,338
- 3237 SE 122nd Ave APT F Portland, OR$156K--2.51,344
- 12026 SE Kelly St Portland, OR$181K311,361
- 3237 SE 122nd Ave APT G Portland, OR$153K--2.51,344
- 3224 SE 120th Ave Portland, OR$259K211,269
- 3237 SE 122nd Ave APT H Portland, OR$153K3--1,344
- 3237 SE 122nd Ave APT I Portland, OR$152K--2.51,344
- 12101 SE Kelly St Portland, OR$144K21740
- 12014 SE Kelly St Portland, OR$183K32.51,308
- 3233 SE 122nd Ave Portland, OR$145K32.51,427
- 12107 SE Kelly St Portland, OR$173K311,264
- 12031 SE Kelly St Portland, OR$401K64.53,767
- 3244 SE 120th Ave Portland, OR$160K21760
- 12130 SE Kelly St Portland, OR$309K322,018
- 3223 SE 122nd Ave Portland, OR$175K221,080
- 3233 SE 122nd Ave APT D Portland, OR$152K--2.51,344
- 3251 SE 122nd Ave Portland, OR--------
- 3233 SE 122nd Ave APT C Portland, OR$152K--2.51,344
Nearby Schools in Portland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292