12047 Modena Ln, Orlando, FL 328273 beds, 2 baths, 1,554 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $225,600
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Tile
- Gated Entry
- Parking: 420 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 5.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,554 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 182431916306020
- Zillow Home ID: 99715156
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12047 Modena Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32827, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 66.3% less than in Orlando, and 30.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 32827 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32827 home values.
- 12039 Modena Ln Orlando, FL$251K221,554
- 12055 Modena Ln Orlando, FL$242K321,554
- 12063 Modena Ln Orlando, FL$254K321,554
- 12031 Modena Ln Orlando, FL$255K321,554
- 12071 Modena Ln Orlando, FL$252K321,542
- 12023 Modena Ln Orlando, FL$252K321,554
- 12079 Modena Ln Orlando, FL$247K321,554
- 12015 Modena Ln Orlando, FL$254K321,554
- 12087 Modena Ln Orlando, FL$251K321,554
- 12007 Modena Ln Orlando, FL$259K341,542
- 12036 Modena Ln Orlando, FL$250K321,554
- 12028 Modena Ln Orlando, FL$252K321,554
- 12044 Modena Ln Orlando, FL$250K321,554
- 12052 Modena Ln Orlando, FL$233K321,554
- 12020 Modena Ln Orlando, FL$246K321,708
- 11999 Modena Ln Orlando, FL$253K321,554
- 12060 Modena Ln Orlando, FL$238K321,554
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Northlake Park Community Elementary (assigned) PK-5 1.9 mi
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.