- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
12048 Greenwood Ave N, Seattle, WA 981334 beds, 2.75 baths, 3,040 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,299 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2010 for $415,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 1200 sqft
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,040 sqft
- Parcel #: 6141100095
- Zillow Home ID: 48984407
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 12048 Greenwood Avenue N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bitter Lake market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 33.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 62% higher than in Seattle, and 20.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Bitter Lake home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bitter Lake home values.
- 12040 Greenwood Ave N Seattle, WA$448K51.51,710
- 12056 Greenwood Ave N Seattle, WA$550K212,500
- 12034 Greenwood Ave N Seattle, WA$381K211,280
- 12045 Phinney Ave N Seattle, WA$470K221,570
- 12055 Phinney Ave N Seattle, WA$507K522,240
- 12041 Phinney Ave N Seattle, WA$597K62.753,240
- 12206 Greenwood Ave N Seattle, WA$460K421,790
- 12024 Greenwood Ave N Seattle, WA$596K731,940
- 312 N 122nd St Seattle, WA$375K211,330
- 12033 Phinney Ave N Seattle, WA$326K21.751,290
- 12025 Phinney Ave N Seattle, WA$511K732,410
- 12208 Greenwood Ave N Seattle, WA$681K223,590
- 12012 Greenwood Ave N Seattle, WA$504K211,840
- 322 N 122nd St Seattle, WA$434K211,210
- 12051 Greenwood Ave N Seattle, WA$448K31.751,640
- 12045 Greenwood Ave N Seattle, WA$423K31.751,470
- 12215 Phinney Ave N Seattle, WA$460K311,410
- 12019 Phinney Ave N Seattle, WA$403K421,580
- 12039 Greenwood Ave N Seattle, WA$704K434,140
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.