1205 Charles St, Mchenry, IL 600512 beds, 1 bath, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Very quiet area and good neighbors. Ball park for kids is 2 blocks away. Walking distance to Mchenry city park. Restaurants within walking distance.
- Single Family
- Built in 1882
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Dec 2009 for $110,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 264 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0926481005
- Zillow Home ID: 5024145
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1205 Charles Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60051, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 70.7% greater than in McHenry, and 216.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60051 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in McHenry.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60051 home values.
- 1205 Charles St Mchenry, IL$91K211,000
- 3101 W Lake St Mchenry, IL$117K31.51,216
- 3108 W Lake St Mchenry, IL$104K----936
- W Lincoln Rd Mchenry, IL$129K----1,544
- 3107 W Lake St Mchenry, IL$219K----2,149
- 3102 W Il Route 120 Mchenry, IL--------
- 3102 W Lake St Mchenry, IL$136K----1,840
- 1204 Charles St Mchenry, IL$103K321,550
- 1202 Charles St Mchenry, IL$76K----400
- 1208 Charles St Mchenry, IL$121K----1,368
- 1210 Charles St Mchenry, IL$134K----1,560
- 3016 W State Route 120 Mchenry, IL$101K----1,173
- 1208 N River Rd Mchenry, IL$83K----1,056
- 1212 Charles St Mchenry, IL$106K31980
- 3105 W Lincoln Rd Mchenry, IL$118K----1,456
- 1204 N River Rd Mchenry, IL$79K----672
- 3109 W Lincoln Rd Mchenry, IL$119K----1,682
- 1201 N River Rd Mchenry, IL--------
- 1004 Front St Mchenry, IL$98K----1,560
- 3021 W Il Route 120 Mchenry, IL--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.