- Lot: 3,798 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- 159 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,896 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $98,200
- Last sale price/sqft: $68
- MLS #: 6481597
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 0 space
- Appliances \ KitIsland, BasementType \ Full, BasementType \ Unfinished, BedroomMaster1Level \ Upper 1, BedroomSecond1Level \ Upper 1, BedroomThird1Level \ Upper 1, CookingFuel \ GasCooking, Cooling \ Central A/C, CurrentFinancing \ Conventional, CurrentFinancing \ FHA 203(b), CurrentFinancing \ VA, Design \ 2-Story, DiningKitchen \ EatInKitchen, DiningRoomLevel \ Main, ElectricService \ 100-150AmpEl, Exterior \ Alum/Steel Siding, ExteriorFeatures \ Sidewalks, FireplaceCount \ NoFireplace, Floor \ Fully Carpeted, Floor \ Tile/Brick, Floor \ Wood, GarageSpaces \ NoGarage, Handicap \ None, Heating \ Gas, Heating \ Hot Water, HotWater \ Electric, InteriorSquareFeetSource \ Assessor, Kitchen1Level \ Main, LaundryType \ BsmtLaundry, LisMediaList \ Photo, LivingRoomLevel \ Main, LocaleListingStatus \ ACTIVE, MainEntrance \ Living Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Drvwy/Off Str, Parking \ Street, PoolType \ NoPool, PropertyCondition \ Average+, PropertyType \ Residential, Roof \ FlatRoof, RoomList \ Bedroom-Master, RoomList \ Bedroom-Second, RoomList \ Bedroom-Third, RoomList \ Dining Room, RoomList \ Kitchen, RoomList \ Living Room, SewerSeptic \ Public Sewer, State \ PA, StoryList \ Lower 1, StoryList \ Main, StoryList \ Upper 1, Styles \ StraightThru, Type \ Detached, Water \ Public
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,440 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 38
- Parcel #: 04026073
- Zillow Home ID: 8961864
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $145-210K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 19007 home values will fall 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.6% fall for Bristol Township as a whole. Among 19007 homes, this home is 28.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 19.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19007, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.8% lower than in Bristol Township, and 38.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 19007 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bristol Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19007 home values.
|1201 N Cedar St Bristol, PA||$175K||3||1||1,040|
|1212 Wood St Bristol, PA||$279K||--||--||2,800|
|1207 N Cedar St Bristol, PA||$227K||2||2||1,398|
|1209 N Cedar St Bristol, PA||$209K||2||2||1,368|
|1199 N Cedar St Bristol, PA||$162K||3||1||1,080|
|1136 Wood St Bristol, PA||$196K||--||1.5||1,333|
|1204 N Cedar St Bristol, PA||$180K||--||1||896|
|1237 N Cedar St Bristol, PA||$213K||--||1||1,546|
|1216 Wood St Bristol, PA||--||3||2||1,500|
|1214 Wood St Bristol, PA||$208K||3||2||1,500|
|1214 Wood St Bristol, PA||--||3||2||1,500|
|1200 N Cedar St Bristol, PA||$217K||--||2||1,728|
|1222 Wood St Bristol, PA||$225K||--||1||1,917|
|Wood St Bristol, PA||$199K||--||--||--|
|1226 N Cedar St Bristol, PA||$200K||3||1.5||1,232|
|90 Taylor St Bristol, PA||$208K||--||1.5||1,270|
|98 Taylor St Bristol, PA||$250K||--||2.5||2,031|
|1143 Wood St Bristol, PA||--||Studio||--||--|
|1198 N Cedar St Bristol, PA||$136K||3||1||841|
|1126 Wood St Bristol, PA||$258K||5||2||2,902|
Nearby Schools in Bristol Township
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.