1205 Nantucket St, Windsor, CO 805503 beds, 2 baths, 1,212 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $121,100
- Price/sqft: $100
- Finished basement, 678 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 276 sqft
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,212 sqft
- Parcel #: R1567586
- Zillow Home ID: 14056741
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1205 Nantucket Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80550 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 4.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 380% greater than in Windsor, and 64.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80550 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Windsor.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80550 home values.
- 1207 Nantucket St Windsor, CO$187K--21,132
- 125 Ivy Ct Windsor, CO$177K421,733
- 1117 Nantucket St Windsor, CO$174K221,593
- 1209 Nantucket St Windsor, CO$190K322,196
- 110 E Rose St Windsor, CO$210K321,881
- 1200 Nantucket St Windsor, CO$176K521,666
- 120 Ivy Ct Windsor, CO$176K311,632
- 1115 Nantucket St Windsor, CO$184K321,666
- 135 Ivy Ct Windsor, CO$197K431,618
- 2 Rose St Windsor, CO$189K--31,583
- 1120 Nantucket St Windsor, CO$171K321,578
- 1113 Nantucket St Windsor, CO$173K321,652
- 130 Ivy Ct Windsor, CO$216K32.51,800
- 5 Tulip Ct Windsor, CO$165K31960
- 108 E Rose St Windsor, CO$184K211,014
- 103 E Rose St Windsor, CO$180K21980
- 101 E Rose St Windsor, CO$216K331,440
- 6 Rose St Windsor, CO$189K221,372
- 1112 Nantucket St Windsor, CO$193K321,872
- 6 Tulip Ct Windsor, CO$176K311,600
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292