- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1205 Rowe St, Akron, OH 443062 beds, 1 bath, 1,008 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,171 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1942
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $25,000
- Price/sqft: $25
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 484 sqft
- Exterior material: Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,008 sqft
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 47
- Parcel #: 6727295
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 35432658
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1205 Rowe Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Firestone Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 42.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.3% less than in Akron, and 107.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Firestone Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Firestone Park home values.
- 1201 Rowe St Akron, OH$54K21720
- 1209 Rowe St Akron, OH$72K21720
- 1195 Rowe St Akron, OH$84K521,472
- 1215 Rowe St Akron, OH$55K22720
- 1216 Rowe St Akron, OH$37K21720
- 1191 Rowe St Akron, OH$78K21720
- 1219 Rowe St Akron, OH$68K21720
- 1188 Ada St Akron, OH$75K31.5720
- 1194 Ada St Akron, OH$56K21720
- 1182 Ada St Akron, OH$81K31.51,200
- 1198 Ada St Akron, OH$57K21720
- 1187 Rowe St Akron, OH$42K21720
- 1225 Rowe St Akron, OH$67K221,020
- 1178 Ada St Akron, OH$82K321,440
- 1204 Ada St Akron, OH$72K21720
- 1206 Rowe St Akron, OH$61K21720
- 1210 Rowe St Akron, OH$53K21720
- 1200 Rowe St Akron, OH$79K211,000
- 1216 Rowe St Akron, OH--21720
- 1196 Rowe St Akron, OH$60K21720
Nearby Schools in Akron
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!