A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1981
- Views: 944 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 10 spaces
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $480,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $84
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Features \ Attached Garage, Features \ Brick, Features \ Built-in Vacuum, Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Features \ Composition Shingle, Features \ Dog Run, Features \ Double Oven, Features \ Double Pane / Storm Windows, Features \ Dryer, Features \ Exercise Area, Features \ Fiberglass, Features \ Granite Countertops, Features \ Hardwood, Features \ Hot Tub, Features \ Hydro, Features \ Hydro Heat, Features \ In-law Suite, Features \ Jacuzzi Tub, Features \ Microwave, Features \ Mountain, Features \ Other, Features \ Other A/C, Features \ Other Basement, Features \ Partial, Features \ Partially Fenced, Features \ Radiator, Features \ Range / Oven, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ RV Parking, Features \ Scenic, Features \ Septic, Features \ Spring, Features \ Sprinkler System, Features \ Storm door, Features \ Tub and Shower, Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Features \ Walk-in Closet, Features \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Features \ Washer, Features \ Wood Burning, Features \ Wooded, Features \ Workshop, PropertySubType \ Single Family Attached, PropertyType \ Residential
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 5,700 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Unit floor #: 5
- Zillow Home ID: 2146647510
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Utah home values will increase 1.5% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|1120 E 9300 N Richmond, UT||$453K||4||4||4,012|
|1050 S State St Richmond, UT||$203K||4||2||2,522|
|985 S State St Richmond, UT||$222K||4||2||2,062|
|827 S State St Richmond, UT||$132K||2||1||2,097|
|802 S State St Richmond, UT||$81K||1||1||808|
|88 E 800 S Richmond, UT||$263K||5||4||3,387|
|796 S State St Richmond, UT||$95K||2||1||1,061|
|849 S 100 E Richmond, UT||$290K||3||3||4,432|
|144 E 825 S Richmond, UT||$406K||6||4||5,600|
|160 E 825 S Richmond, UT||$235K||3||2.5||2,949|
|711 S State St Richmond, UT||$239K||4||4||4,304|
|685 S State St Richmond, UT||$159K||5||2||2,498|
|664 S 100 E Richmond, UT||$104K||3||1||1,356|
|668 S State St Richmond, UT||$158K||4||3||2,530|
|88 W 600 S Richmond, UT||$182K||5||3||2,868|
|530 S 100 E Richmond, UT||$158K||4||2||2,160|
|510 S State St Richmond, UT||$142K||4||1.5||2,050|
|471 S State St Richmond, UT||$144K||--||--||--|
|440 S 50 W Richmond, UT||$188K||5||3.5||2,982|
|467 S 90 W Richmond, UT||$145K||3||2||1,853|
Nearby Schools in Richmond
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.