- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 33 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,398 all time views
- 15 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $395,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $160
- MLS #: 150004896
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 462 sqft
- Security System
- Tennis Court
- View: Mountain
- Class \ RESIDENTIAL, Bedrooms # \ 3, # Carport \ 0, ACCESS \ Public, # Half Baths \ 0, # Garage \ 2, GREEN FEATURES \ None, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ None, KITCHEN \ Gas Range, Baths #Full or 3\4 \ 2, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ N\A, FAMILY ROOM \ Great Room, FENCED \ Back, LANDSCAPED \ Fully Landscaped, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Slab, INT FTRS\PRSNL PROP INCLD \ Garage Door Opener(s), LANDSCAPED \ Yes, LIVING ROOM \ High Ceiling, OTHER ROOMS \ Yes, MASTER BEDROOM \ High Ceiling, OTHER ROOMS \ Office\Den(not incl bdrm), SPRINKLERS \ Front, SPRINKLERS \ Drip-Back, WINDOWS \ Vinyl Frame, HOA \ Yes, ROOF \ Pitched, Common Interest Ownership \ Yes, SPRINKLERS \ Full Sprinklers, Assoc Fee - MoQtlyAnnu \ Monthly, TOPOGRAPHY \ Level, MASTER BEDROOM \ Double Sinks, UTILITIES \ Electricity, Special Condition of Sale \ None, VIEW \ Yes, ACCESSIBILITY \ Sliding Shelves, HOA AMENITIES \ Common Area Maint, INT FTRS\PRSNL PROP INCLD \ Drapes\Curtains, FENCED \ Partial, INT FTRS\PRSNL PROP INCLD \ Smoke Detectors, WINDOWS \ Low E, LIVING ROOM \ Great Room, EXTERIOR \ Rock, Stories \ 1 Story, UTILITIES \ City\County Water, SPRINKLERS \ Drip-Full, Type of Property \ Site\Stick Built, SPRINKLERS \ Automatic, WATER TEST \ Yes, MASTER BEDROOM \ Shower Stall, Status \ ACTIVE, FAMILY ROOM \ High Ceiling, ADJOINS \ Common Area, HOA AMENITIES \ Club Hs\Rec Room, Elementary School \ Westergard, VIEW \ Greenbelt, MASTER BEDROOM \ On Main Floor, KITCHEN \ Breakfast Bar, HOA AMENITIES \ Golf, MASTER BEDROOM \ Garden Tub, KITCHEN \ Island, KITCHEN \ Pantry, HOA AMENITIES \ Security, UTILITIES \ City Sewer, HOA AMENITIES \ Adult Living Certfd 55+, HOA AMENITIES \ On-Site Mgt, UTILITIES \ Water Meter Installed, UTILITIES \ Telephone, KITCHEN \ Cook Top, UTILITIES \ DSL Available, LA1Agent Phone1 CountryId \ United States (+1)
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,469 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 23437104
- Zillow Home ID: 69452110
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $420-497K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Northwest home values will rise 9% next year, compared to a 9.6% rise for Reno as a whole. Among Northwest homes, this home is 81.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 34.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northwest, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 37.4% less than in Reno, and 1.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Northwest home values rise more quickly than other regions in Reno.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest home values.
|1215 Tarleton Way Reno, NV||$347K||2||2||1,644|
|1130 Cliff Park Way Reno, NV||$350K||2||2||1,644|
|1120 Cliff Park Way Reno, NV||$347K||2||2||1,644|
|1140 Cliff Park Way Reno, NV||$348K||2||2||1,660|
|1110 Cliff Park Way Reno, NV||$360K||2||2||1,834|
|1225 Tarleton Way Reno, NV||$460K||2||2||2,469|
|1150 Cliff Park Way Reno, NV||$353K||2||2||1,834|
|1100 Cliff Park Way Reno, NV||$351K||2||2||1,644|
|1160 Cliff Park Way Reno, NV||$341K||2||2||1,644|
|1235 Tarleton Way Reno, NV||$447K||3||3||2,678|
|1145 Cliff Park Way Reno, NV||$362K||3||3||2,043|
|1155 Cliff Park Way Reno, NV||$350K||2||2||1,644|
|1135 Cliff Park Way Reno, NV||$348K||2||2||1,644|
|1125 Cliff Park Way Reno, NV||$362K||2||2||1,834|
|1170 Cliff Park Way Reno, NV||$352K||2||2||1,834|
|1201 Firefly Ct Reno, NV||$300K||2||2||1,440|
|1165 Cliff Park Way Reno, NV||$394K||2||2||2,313|
|1115 Cliff Park Way Reno, NV||$355K||2||2||1,644|
|1175 Cliff Park Way Reno, NV||$468K||2||2||2,487|
|1010 Meridian Ranch Dr Reno, NV||$348K||3||2||1,644|
Nearby Schools in Reno
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!