1205 Township Line Rd, Phoenixville, PA 194603 beds, 1 bath, 1,324 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- 70 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2010 for $102,500
- Price/sqft: $151
- MLS #: 6420744
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile, Other
- Parking: 0 space
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,324 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: 2603 01490100
- Zillow Home ID: 54731145
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1205 Township Line Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19460 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 13.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.3% higher than in East Pikeland Township, and 52.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19460 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in East Pikeland Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19460 home values.
- 1203 Township Line Rd Phoenixville, PA$241K421,648
- 1216 Township Line Rd Phoenixville, PA$257K31.51,522
- 1206 Township Line Rd Phoenixville, PA$290K42.52,264
- 1207 Township Line Rd Phoenixville, PA$238K31.51,389
- 1201 Township Line Rd Phoenixville, PA$195K311,550
- 1222 Township Line Rd Phoenixville, PA$209K21.51,310
- 1200 Township Line Rd Phoenixville, PA$250K321,344
- 1209 Township Line Rd Phoenixville, PA$167K21911
- 705 Pothouse Rd Phoenixville, PA$629K----4,880
- 1230 W Evergreen Dr Phoenixville, PA$261K321,588
- 1240 W Evergreen Dr Phoenixville, PA$238K31.51,644
- 1230 Township Line Rd Phoenixville, PA$276K52.51,932
- 1220 W Evergreen Dr Phoenixville, PA$247K31.51,588
- 1250 W Evergreen Dr Phoenixville, PA$263K31.51,915
- 1211 Township Line Rd Phoenixville, PA$279K312,772
- 708 Pothouse Rd Phoenixville, PA$340K4--2,584
- 1212 W Evergreen Dr Phoenixville, PA$258K42.51,947
- 1124 Township Line Rd Phoenixville, PA$222K31.51,440
- 1260 W Evergreen Dr Phoenixville, PA$254K311,588
- Pothouse Rd Phoenixville, PA$340K422,584
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!