12050 Clarendon Ave, PORT CHARLOTTE, FL 33981
- Lot:10,018 sqft
- Last Sold:Sep 2009 for $2,075
- Days on Zillow:79
- County NameUnknown
- Lot DepthUnknown
- Lot WidthUnknown
- MLS #D5795825
- Parcel #412107357018
- Zillow Home ID103072986
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,100/mo||$704 – $1.7K/mo||--||--||03/03/2014|
|Tax assessment What's this?|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts 33981 home values will increase 6.2% next year, compared to a 8% rise for Port Charlotte as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33981 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 27.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.4% less than in Port Charlotte, and 72.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33981 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Port Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33981 home values.
Neighborhood for 12050 Clarendon Avenue
- 12043 Gulfstream Blvd Port Charlotte, FL$159K--2.01,828
- 12049 Clarendon Ave Port Charlotte, FL$104K--2.01,243
- 12066 Clarendon Ave Port Charlotte, FL$88K32.01,076
- 12034 Clarendon Ave Port Charlotte, FL--Studio----
- 12057 Clarendon Ave Port Charlotte, FL$103K22.01,265
- 12035 Gulfstream Blvd Port Charlotte, FL$98K--2.01,116
- 12074 Clarendon Ave Port Charlotte, FL$142K32.01,340
- 7494 Ritz St Port Charlotte, FL$86K--2.01,044
- 12073 Clarendon Ave Port Charlotte, FL$98K--2.0952
Nearby Schools in Port Charlotte
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.