1206 Hawkins Way, Pebble Beach, CA 939534 beds, 4.5 baths, 4,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.48 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $2,000,000
- Price/sqft: $500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 2 spaces, 1074 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 008022026000
- Zillow Home ID: 19329641
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1206 Hawkins Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Del Monte Forest market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 8.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Del Monte Forest, and 91% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93953 home values.
- 1204 Hawkins Way Pebble Beach, CA$1.9M33.52,292
- 1201 Hawkins Way Pebble Beach, CA$2.06M34.53,497
- 1202 Hawkins Way Pebble Beach, CA$2.61M32.52,473
- 3086 Lopez Rd Pebble Beach, CA$1.82M43.52,637
- 3145 Forest Lake Rd Pebble Beach, CA$1.93M743,771
- 1102 Spyglass Woods Dr Pebble Beach, CA$1.14M322,500
- 1098 Spyglass Woods Dr Pebble Beach, CA$1.1M32.52,489
- 1106 Spyglass Woods Dr Pebble Beach, CA$1.51M332,647
- Spyglass Woods Dr Pebble Beach, CA$990K221,883
- 1110 Spyglass Woods Dr Pebble Beach, CA$2.56M44.53,406
- 1094 Spyglass Woods Dr Pebble Beach, CA$1.58M343,321
- 1086 Spyglass Woods Dr Pebble Beach, CA$1.59M43.53,712
- 1225 Benbow Pl Pebble Beach, CA$1.63M332,372
- 1101 Spyglass Woods Dr Pebble Beach, CA$2.13M33.53,331
- 1223 Benbow Pl Pebble Beach, CA$2.4M333,306
- 1082 Spyglass Woods Dr Pebble Beach, CA$1.13M42.52,547
- 6 Spyglass Woods Dr Pebble Beach, CA$875K321,753
- 1089 Spyglass Woods Dr Pebble Beach, CA$1.13M32.52,116
- 1078 Spyglass Woods Dr Pebble Beach, CA$889K331,780
- 1221 Benbow Pl Pebble Beach, CA$1.76M343,955
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!