- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1206 Milan Rd, Charlotte, NC 282163 beds, 1 bath, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $23,000
- Price/sqft: $23
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Parcel #: 03931238
- Zillow Home ID: 6156432
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1206 Milan Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Firestone-Garden Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 128.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 78.5% higher than in Charlotte, and 544.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Firestone-Garden Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Firestone-Garden Park home values.
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
1,476 sqft, 6,534 sqft lot, built in 2007
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
- 1212 Milan Rd Charlotte, NC$81K311,000
- 1200 Milan Rd Charlotte, NC$54K311,000
- 916 Dedmon Dr Charlotte, NC$54K311,025
- 1218 Milan Rd Charlotte, NC$77K311,000
- 910 Dedmon Dr Charlotte, NC$67K311,040
- 922 Dedmon Dr Charlotte, NC$73K31.51,214
- 725 Lightspun Ln Charlotte, NC$55K311,000
- 906 Dedmon Dr Charlotte, NC$80K311,025
- 1211 Milan Rd Charlotte, NC$55K311,000
- 1224 Milan Rd Charlotte, NC$65K311,000
- 1217 Milan Rd Charlotte, NC$55K311,000
- 820 Lightspun Ln Charlotte, NC$62K311,000
- 804 Lightspun Ln Charlotte, NC$86K321,252
- 900 Dedmon Dr Charlotte, NC$83K31.51,274
- 826 Lightspun Ln Charlotte, NC$83K31.51,204
- 1223 Milan Rd Charlotte, NC$53K311,000
- 1230 Milan Rd Charlotte, NC$61K311,000
- 719 Lightspun Ln Charlotte, NC$70K311,000
- 1229 Milan Rd Charlotte, NC$73K311,000
- 919 Dedmon Dr Charlotte, NC$54K311,025
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292