- Built in 1989
- Views: 1,798 all time views
- HOA Fee: $170/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $145,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $84
- Flooring: Carpet
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Year Built Description: Resale
- Approval Information: 1-2 Weeks Approval
- Parking Description: 1 Space
- Terms Considered: Conventional
- Type of Governing Bodies: Condominium
- First Floor Entry
- Bedroom Description: Other
- Restrictions: No Restrictions
- Security Information: Other Security
- Unit Design: Other
- Tax Information: Tax Reflects No Exemptions
- Housing-Older Persons Act: Unverified
- Amenities: Other
- Style: Condo 1-4 Stories
- Type of Association: Condo
- Assoc Fee Paid Per: Monthly
- Unit View: Other View
- Maintenance Includes: Other Maintenance Includes
- Section: 12
- Fruit Trees
- Type of Contingencies: No Contingencies
- Terms Considered: All Cash
- Municipal Code: 30
- Folio Number: 30-49-12-063-2030
- Status: Rental
- Range / Oven
- Floor size: 1,716 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Parcel #: 3049120632030
- Zillow Home ID: 44237174
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $159-202K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33175, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2% less than in Tamiami, and 138.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33175 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tamiami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33175 home values.
Nearby Schools in Tamiami
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!