1207 Beech St, Saint Paul, MN 551063 beds, 1 bath, 1,142 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1888
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $52,500
- Price/sqft: $46
- Parking: 1 space
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,142 sqft
- Lot depth: 123
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 332922110110
- Zillow Home ID: 2147652
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1207 Beech Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Dayton's Bluff, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 71.9% higher than in Saint Paul, and 271% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Dayton's Bluff home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Paul.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Dayton's Bluff home values.
- 1205 Beech St Saint Paul, MN$92K21750
- 1213 Beech St Saint Paul, MN$113K221,154
- 1199 Beech St Saint Paul, MN$83K411,440
- 1215 Beech St Saint Paul, MN$72K21796
- 1210 Minnehaha Ave E Saint Paul, MN$144K31.51,398
- 1214 Minnehaha Ave E Saint Paul, MN$116K211,520
- 1206 Minnehaha Ave E Saint Paul, MN$83K211,025
- 1217 Beech St Saint Paul, MN$111K221,132
- 1218 Minnehaha Ave E Saint Paul, MN$108K21.51,456
- 1200 Minnehaha Ave E Saint Paul, MN$101K311,028
- 1195 Beech St Saint Paul, MN$142K31.51,448
- 1208 Beech St Saint Paul, MN$147K522,500
- 1204 Beech St Saint Paul, MN$206K422,020
- 1212 Beech St Saint Paul, MN$118K211,134
- 1214 Minnehaha Ave E # 0 Saint Paul, MN$166K------
- 1200 Beech St Saint Paul, MN$127K41.51,654
- 1216 Beech St Saint Paul, MN$79K21768
- 1222 Minnehaha Ave E Saint Paul, MN$117K421,434
- 1196 Minnehaha Ave E Saint Paul, MN$130K321,249
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!