1207 Delwood St, Vallejo, CA 945913 beds, 2 baths, 1,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $241,000
- Price/sqft: $219
- Parking: 420 sqft
- Exterior \ Stucco,Exterior \ Wood Siding,Property Type \ Residential,Roof \ Composition,Showing \ BAREIS Lockbox,Showing \ Call 1st,Showing \ Call Listing Agent,Showing \ Leave Card,Showing \ Restricted Hours,Showing \ See Confidential Rmk,Stories/Levels \ 1 Story,Style \ A-Frame,
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Parcel #: 0072093110
- Zillow Home ID: 15670691
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1207 Delwood Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94591 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 56.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.9% lower than in Vallejo, and 76.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 94591 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vallejo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94591 home values.
- 1213 Delwood St Vallejo, CA$230K321,213
- 4412 Georgia St Vallejo, CA$234K321,175
- 1219 Delwood St Vallejo, CA$173K311,012
- 106 Auden St Vallejo, CA$225K421,732
- 4400 Georgia St Vallejo, CA$231K321,175
- 112 Auden St Vallejo, CA$183K321,183
- 1225 Delwood St Vallejo, CA$192K311,008
- 1212 Delwood St Vallejo, CA$202K311,008
- 1206 Delwood St Vallejo, CA$239K52.52,220
- 1218 Delwood St Vallejo, CA$156K311,012
- 4500 Georgia St Vallejo, CA$243K321,175
- 118 Auden St Vallejo, CA$168K31989
- 1224 Delwood St Vallejo, CA$208K311,006
- 4411 Georgia St Vallejo, CA$134K311,108
- 1231 Delwood St Vallejo, CA$187K311,012
- 1113 Delwood St Vallejo, CA$235K321,175
- 4407 Georgia St Vallejo, CA$234K321,420
- 1230 Delwood St Vallejo, CA$206K311,008
- 4401 Georgia St Vallejo, CA$193K311,108
- 103 Auden St Vallejo, CA$191K321,511
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292