1207 E 127th Ave APT A, Tampa, FL 336122 beds, 1 bath, 882 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.88 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 882 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 0362340000
- Zillow Home ID: 44929281
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1207 E 127th Avenue APT A
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33612 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 99.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.5% lower than in University, and 228.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33612 home values rise more quickly than other regions in University.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33612 home values.
- 1213 E 127th Ave APT A Tampa, FL$164K213,060
- 1203 E 127th Ave Tampa, FL$100K21882
- 1201 E 127th Ave Tampa, FL--------
- 1118 E 124th Ave APT C Tampa, FL$70K11--
- 1118 E 124th Ave Tampa, FL$92K111,449
- 1307 E 127th Ave Tampa, FL$3.89M21980
- 1116 E 124th Ave Tampa, FL$85K321,344
- 1112 E 127th Ave Tampa, FL$231K1173,744
- 1101 E 127th Ave Tampa, FL$840K6620,034
- 12401 Joel Ct Tampa, FL$69K2--1,192
- 1112 E 124th Ave Tampa, FL$119K222,262
- 12407 Joel Ct Tampa, FL$69K21.51,192
- 12407 Joel Ct Tampa, FL$64K211,188
- 12411 Titus Ct Tampa, FL$44K21.51,096
- 12416 Titus Ct Tampa, FL$44K21.51,072
- 1320 Mountainview Tampa, FL$43K21.51,056
- 12771 Saint James Place Dr Tampa, FL$113K32.51,250
- Titus Ct Tampa, FL$44K21.51,096
- 1302 Mountainview Tampa, FL$27K21.51,056
- 12405 Joel Ct Tampa, FL$63K21.51,192
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292