- Lot: 313 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- 51 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,929 all time views
- 11 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2000 for $310,000
- Price/sqft: $345
- MLS #: A4119264
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- View: Water
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Balcony\Sun Deck, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Maintenance Includes \ Ground Maintenance, Maintenance Includes \ Trash Removal, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Pool \ Community, Property Type \ Residential, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ County Water, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Location \ In City Limits, HOA Payment Schedule \ Monthly, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Floor Covering \ Wood, Pool Type \ In Ground, Appliances Included \ Washer, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Maintenance Includes \ Cable, Property Description \ End Unit, Interior Layout \ Kitchen\Family Room Combo, Garage Carport \ Under Building Parking, Garage Features \ Assigned Parking, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Maintenance Includes \ Community Pool, Maintenance Includes \ Building Exterior, Ownership \ Condominium, Property Style \ Condo, Architectural Style \ Contemporary, Master Bath Features \ Shower No Tub, Last Status \ Incomplete, Maintenance Includes \ Escrow Reserves Fund, Roof \ Built Up, Condo Fees Term \ Monthly, Interior Layout \ Great Room, Community Features \ Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Garage Features \ Covered Parking, Pet Size \ Extra Large (101+ Lbs.), Foundation \ Stem Wall, Office Primary Board ID \ Sarasota, Community Features \ Elevators, Interior Features \ Elevator, Water View \ Gulf\Ocean - Full, Architectural Style \ Custom, Water View \ Beach, Property Description \ Elevated
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,449 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 7706400209
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 54709397
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $350-490K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 34217 home values will increase 2.3% next year, compared to a 5% rise for Bradenton Beach as a whole. Among 34217 homes, this home is 15.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 4.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34217, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 30.9% less than in Bradenton Beach, and exactly the same as the national average. This lower local number could help 34217 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bradenton Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34217 home values.
Nearby Schools in Bradenton Beach
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.