1207 N K St, Tacoma, WA 984033 beds, 3 baths, 2,919 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Two Luxury Homes In One! The ideal Real Estate investment for this new housing economy.
*Condo-style living with no HOA dues.
*Brand new home from the bare stud up.
*Sheet rock, electrical, plumbing, carpets, appliances, all brand new!
*State-of-the-art sound proofing between homes.
*Located in the heart of Tacoma's pedestrian friendly historical district. *Designed & built by local architect Tyler Gazecki.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $375,000
- Price/sqft: $128
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 634 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 210 sqft
- View: Territorial
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,919 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 2042210050
- Zillow Home ID: 49203714
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1207 N K Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North End, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 39.9% lower than in Tacoma, and 55.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help North End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tacoma.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North End home values.
Nearby Schools in Tacoma
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292