- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1207 Oak Ridge Dr, Indianapolis, IN 462203 beds, 2 baths, 1,793 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2007 for $172,500
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 483 sqft
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,793 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 99
- Parcel #: 490706107006000801
- Zillow Home ID: 1257970
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1207 Oak Ridge Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46220, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 39.5% less than in Indianapolis Metro, and 66.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 46220 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46220 home values.
- 1215 Oak Ridge Dr Indianapolis, IN$213K222,730
- 1201 Oak Ridge Dr Indianapolis, IN$157K3--1,706
- 1152 Ivy Ln Indianapolis, IN$207K4--1,617
- 1158 Ivy Ln Indianapolis, IN$171K2--1,615
- 5879 Compton St Indianapolis, IN$222K41.52,468
- 1146 Ivy Ln Indianapolis, IN$187K3--2,074
- 1164 Ivy Ln Indianapolis, IN$228K311,763
- 5870 Crestview Ave Indianapolis, IN$178K2--1,886
- 1220 Oak Ridge Dr Indianapolis, IN$142K311,330
- 5872 Compton St Indianapolis, IN$162K21.51,737
- 1140 Ivy Ln Indianapolis, IN$220K4--2,142
- 1174 Ivy Ln Indianapolis, IN$250K32.53,344
- 5885 Compton St Indianapolis, IN$244K31.51,983
- 1122 Ivy Ln Indianapolis, IN$188K2--1,371
- 5880 Compton St Indianapolis, IN$240K41.51,920
- 1157 Ivy Ln Indianapolis, IN$183K3--1,217
- 1155 Ivy Ln Indianapolis, IN$179K2--1,122
- 1167 Ivy Ln Indianapolis, IN$258K433,500
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292