A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,485 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $109,900
- Price/sqft: $76
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- View: City
- Additional Bedroom \ Master Bdrm Upstairs, Buyer Broker $/% \ $, Buyer/Broker \ Y, City/Town Code \ Phoenix, Commission Paid \ Flat Fee, Community Features \ Near Bus Stop, Compass \ W, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Country \ USA, County Code \ Maricopa, Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 001 - Phoenix Elementary District, Elementary School \ Phoenix Prep Academy, Exterior Features \ Balcony/Deck(s), Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s), Fencing \ Other (See Remarks), High School Dist # \ 210 - Phoenix Union High School District, High School \ Phoenix Prep Academy, Horses \ N, Jr. High School \ Phoenix Prep Academy, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Lease Information \ 12 Month Minimum, Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Rent Payable \ Owner, Rental Info: Furnished? \ Unfurnished, Rental Info: HOA Y/N \ Y, Rental Info: Pets \ Lessor Approval, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Sewer \ Sewer in & Cnctd, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, St Suffix \ Street, State/Province \ AZ, Status \ Active, Subagents \ N, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Type \ ER, Utilities \ APS, Variable Commission \ N, Zip Code \ 85007
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,443 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 11203146
- Zillow Home ID: 68956994
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Central City home values will increase 2.5% next year, compared to a 3.2% increase for Phoenix as a whole. Among Central City homes, this home is valued 82.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 11.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Central City, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.7% higher than in Phoenix, and 225.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Central City home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Central City home values.
|1203 W Monroe St Phoenix, AZ||$177K||3||2.5||1,435|
|1211 W Monroe St Phoenix, AZ||$168K||--||--||1,443|
|116 N 12th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$172K||3||2.5||1,351|
|1215 W Monroe St Phoenix, AZ||$169K||--||--||1,443|
|1219 W Monroe St Phoenix, AZ||$166K||--||--||1,351|
|1223 W Monroe St Phoenix, AZ||$169K||--||--||1,443|
|1206 W Monroe St Phoenix, AZ||$143K||--||--||1,080|
|1202 W Monroe St Phoenix, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|1210 W Monroe St Phoenix, AZ||$146K||2||1||1,220|
|117 N 13th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$168K||3||3||1,435|
|1227 W Monroe St Phoenix, AZ||$175K||3||3||1,435|
|1216 W Monroe St Phoenix, AZ||$157K||3||2||1,250|
|117 N 12th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$139K||--||1||1,245|
|121 N 12TH Ave Phoenix, AZ||$161K||2||1||700,800|
|115 N 12th Ave Phoenix, AZ||--||2||1||1,074|
|1218 W Monroe St Phoenix, AZ||$184K||3||2||2,228|
|125 N 12th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$111K||--||1||572|
|129 N 12th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$140K||--||2||1,332|
|207 N 12th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$149K||--||2||1,494|
|1209 W Woodland Ave Phoenix, AZ||$118K||--||1||832|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!