- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1208 Buckwood Dr, Orlando, FL 328063 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,442 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $375,000
- Price/sqft: $154
- Parking: 612 sqft
- Construction quality: 1.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,442 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1972
- Parcel #: 122329820204030
- Zillow Home ID: 46111908
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1208 Buckwood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32806 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 62.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37% less than in Orlando, and 55.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 32806 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32806 home values.
- 1216 Buckwood Dr Orlando, FL$439K533,256
- 1126 Buckwood Dr Orlando, FL$462K543,739
- 1207 Sweetbriar Rd Orlando, FL$330K422,199
- 1217 Sweetbriar Rd Orlando, FL$440K42.53,343
- 1201 Sweetbriar Rd Orlando, FL$453K54.53,886
- 1205 Buckwood Dr Orlando, FL$460K553,437
- 1302 Buckwood Dr Orlando, FL$325K432,487
- 1123 Buckwood Dr Orlando, FL$352K433,006
- 1217 Buckwood Dr Orlando, FL$422K54.53,453
- 1114 Buckwood Dr Orlando, FL$319K422,152
- 1305 Sweetbriar Rd Orlando, FL$348K522,253
- 1119 Buckwood Dr Orlando, FL$381K532,683
- 1301 Buckwood Dr Orlando, FL$464K534,256
- 1310 Buckwood Dr Orlando, FL$351K532,903
- 1242 Wald Rd Orlando, FL$428K42.53,052
- 1206 Sweetbriar Rd Orlando, FL$397K343,008
- 1214 Sweetbriar Rd Orlando, FL$411K433,305
- 1317 Sweetbriar Rd Orlando, FL$364K42.52,590
- 1254 Wald Rd Orlando, FL$851K54.54,290
- 1109 Sweetbriar Rd Orlando, FL$329K52.52,112
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!