1208 Holloway Dr, Lafayette, IN 479052 beds, 1 bath, 940 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 2000
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2011
- Dedicated Parking, Jacuzzi Tub, Newly renovated, Stove/Range, Washer/dryer, Water/Sewer/Trash paid
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 940 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: 790729382036000004
- Zillow Home ID: 81703984
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1208 Holloway Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 47905 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 44.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 70.6% higher than in Lafayette, and 22.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 47905 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lafayette.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 47905 home values.
- 1212 Holloway Dr Lafayette, IN$57K--11,206
- 1218 Holloway Dr Lafayette, IN$105K--11,588
- 1122 Holloway St Lafayette, IN$71K11534
- 1222 Holloway Dr Lafayette, IN$90K--11,568
- Broadway St Lafayette, IN--------
- Weaver St Lafayette, IN--------
- 1102 Holloway St Lafayette, IN$165K21747
- 1020 Holloway St Lafayette, IN$149K11--
- 1028 Holloway St Lafayette, IN$69K11415
- 1032 Holloway St Lafayette, IN$69K11415
- 1208 Holloway Dr APT 8 Lafayette, IN$54K21940
- 1208 Holloway Dr APT 7 Lafayette, IN$54K21940
- 1226 Holloway Dr Lafayette, IN$70K--1672
- 52 Owen St Lafayette, IN$101K11500
- 509 Weaver St Lafayette, IN$60K--1864
- 50 Owen St Lafayette, IN$96K--11,176
- 1028 Holloway St Lafayette, IN$60K11415
- 1230 Holloway Dr Lafayette, IN$71K--1768
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292