- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1208 Thames Ct, Raleigh, NC 276101 bath, 1,055 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $65,000
- Price/sqft: $62
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,055 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1967
- Parcel #: 172317123237000
- Zillow Home ID: 6415757
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1208 Thames Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Southeast Raleigh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 78.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 138% greater than in Raleigh, and 180.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Southeast Raleigh home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southeast Raleigh home values.
- 1212 Thames Ct Raleigh, NC$116K--1.51,238
- 1204 Thames Ct Raleigh, NC$85K3--1,118
- 1405 Beverly Dr Raleigh, NC$101K--1.51,118
- 1221 Bentley Ln Raleigh, NC$134K321,186
- 1200 Thames Ct Raleigh, NC$84K--1.51,075
- 1225 Bentley Ln Raleigh, NC$138K--1.51,833
- 1201 Thames Ct Raleigh, NC$106K--11,040
- 1229 Bentley Ln Raleigh, NC$126K421,626
- 1217 Bentley Ln Raleigh, NC$79K311,040
- 1205 Thames Ct Raleigh, NC$86K--1.51,066
- 1209 Thames Ct Raleigh, NC$85K--21,075
- 1213 Bentley Ln Raleigh, NC$124K--21,420
- 2924 Gladstone Dr Raleigh, NC$100K--1.51,375
- 1209 Bentley Ln Raleigh, NC$85K--11,040
- 2920 Gladstone Dr Raleigh, NC$97K--2.51,250
- 2928 Gladstone Dr Raleigh, NC$132K--1.51,296
- 1431 Beverly Dr Raleigh, NC$116K--21,343
- 1205 Bentley Ln Raleigh, NC$86K--11,040
- 1412 Beverly Dr Raleigh, NC$82K--11,000
- 1408 Beverly Dr Raleigh, NC$143K421,700
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292