1208 Ulmus Dr, Loveland, CO 805383 beds, 1.5 baths, 2,414 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $205,000
- Price/sqft: $85
- Finished basement, 253 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 519 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,414 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1976
- Parcel #: R0603759
- Zillow Home ID: 13884053
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1208 Ulmus Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80538, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.9% less than in Loveland, and 35.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 80538 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Loveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80538 home values.
- 1154 Ulmus Dr Loveland, CO$205K331,724
- 1221 E 21st Ct Loveland, CO$210K321,848
- 1232 Ulmus Dr Loveland, CO$187K321,156
- 1209 E 21st Ct Loveland, CO$208K331,992
- 1209 Ulmus Dr Loveland, CO$213K42.51,982
- 2056 Sage Ct Loveland, CO$206K421,937
- 1155 Ulmus Dr Loveland, CO$183K321,494
- 1233 Ulmus Dr Loveland, CO$166K321,188
- 1233 E 21st Ct Loveland, CO$201K321,592
- 2068 Sage Ct Loveland, CO$190K321,480
- 1142 Ulmus Dr Loveland, CO$187K321,512
- 1244 Ulmus Dr Loveland, CO$226K332,084
- 1208 E 21st Ct Loveland, CO$227K532,662
- 2044 Sage Ct Loveland, CO$190K321,540
- 2216 Silver Fir Ct Loveland, CO$197K221,171
- 1143 Ulmus Dr Loveland, CO$166K321,182
- 2229 Ulmus Dr Loveland, CO$183K221,470
- 1257 E 21st Ct Loveland, CO$299K52.52,906
- 1220 E 21st Ct Loveland, CO$199K31.751,629
- 2217 Silver Fir Ct Loveland, CO$188K321,182
Nearby Schools in Loveland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292