1209 Bay Ln, Beavercreek, OH 454303 beds, 2 baths, 1,629 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,703 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $110,000
- Price/sqft: $68
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,629 sqft
- Lot depth: 147
- Lot width: 72
- Parcel #: B42000200070000800
- Zillow Home ID: 34169495
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1209 Bay Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 45430 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 19.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.3% greater than in Beavercreek, and 34.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 45430 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Beavercreek.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 45430 home values.
- 1210 Bay Ln Beavercreek, OH$119K31.51,376
- 1195 Bay Ln Beavercreek, OH$159K31.51,936
- 1181 Bay Ln Beavercreek, OH$124K31.51,321
- 4300 E Patterson Rd Beavercreek, OH$117K111,008
- 1192 Bay Ln Beavercreek, OH$122K31.51,251
- 1172 Bay Ln Beavercreek, OH$123K321,332
- 1167 Bay Ln Beavercreek, OH$122K321,441
- 1200 Bay Ln Beavercreek, OH$150K31.51,462
- 4230 Dunsmere Dr Beavercreek, OH$89K311,161
- 1155 Bay Ln Beavercreek, OH$149K321,628
- 1150 Bay Ln Beavercreek, OH$111K321,474
- 4222 Dunsmere Dr Beavercreek, OH$98K311,533
- 4231 Dunsmere Dr Beavercreek, OH$125K31.51,480
- 1141 Bay Ln Beavercreek, OH$102K321,208
- 1130 Bay Ln Beavercreek, OH$98K31.51,283
- 4223 Dunsmere Dr Beavercreek, OH$121K311,232
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292