1209 Charleston Cir, Ft Walton Bch, FL 325474 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,106 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,456 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $164,500
- Price/sqft: $78
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Lake, Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Loft
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,106 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Propane butane
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 281S24142A000B0050
- Pets: No
- Zillow Home ID: 46019497
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1209 Charleston Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32547 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 37.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.5% lower than in Wright, and 16.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 32547 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wright.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32547 home values.
- 1207 Charleston Cir Ft Walton Bch, FL$132K321,280
- 1211 Charleston Cir Ft Walton Bch, FL$157K32.51,391
- 1205 Charleston Cir Ft Walton Bch, FL$148K321,267
- 1213 Charleston Cir Ft Walton Bch, FL$163K321,450
- 1215 Charleston Cir Ft Walton Bch, FL$149K42.51,402
- 1203 Charleston Cir Ft Walton Bch, FL$167K422,106
- 1208 Charleston Cir Ft Walton Bch, FL$148K32.51,453
- 1217 Charleston Cir Ft Walton Bch, FL$151K32.51,390
- 1204 Charleston Cir Ft Walton Bch, FL$140K32.51,445
- 1201 Charleston Cir Ft Walton Bch, FL$179K52.52,140
- 1219 Charleston Cir Ft Walton Bch, FL$133K32.51,342
- 1220 Charleston Cir Ft Walton Bch, FL$140K321,190
- 2407 Willow Bend Blvd Ft Walton Bch, FL$133K321,292
- 1720 Colonial Ct Fort Walton Beach, FL$129K321,137
- 1722 Colonial Ct Ft Walton Bch, FL$140K321,197
- 1221 Charleston Cir Ft Walton Bch, FL$122K321,156
- 1222 Charleston Cir Fort Walton Beach, FL$134K321,285
- 1718 Colonial Ct Ft Walton Bch, FL$133K321,189
- 1724 Colonial Ct Fort Walton Beach, FL$141K321,243
- 1716 Colonial Ct Ft Walton Bch, FL$131K321,213
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!