- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1209 Montgomery Ave, Nashville, TN 372072 beds, 1 bath, 936 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $7,000
- Price/sqft: $7
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 936 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1940
- Lot depth: 165
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 07116029200
- Zillow Home ID: 41085112
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1209 Montgomery Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Cleveland Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 60.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 74.1% greater than in Nashville, and 138.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Cleveland Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cleveland Park home values.
- 1207 Montgomery Ave Nashville, TN$67K321,152
- 1211 Montgomery Ave Nashville, TN$125K421,404
- 1205 Montgomery Ave Nashville, TN$122K321,088
- 1213 Montgomery Ave Nashville, TN$62K21700
- 1203 Montgomery Ave Nashville, TN$125K11900
- 1201 Montgomery Ave Nashville, TN$68K21624
- 732 Douglas Ave Nashville, TN$122K21984
- 728 Douglas Ave Nashville, TN$267K432,465
- 736 Douglas Ave Nashville, TN$111K321,384
- 805 W Greenwood Ave Nashville, TN$81K21704
- 1210 Montgomery Ave Nashville, TN$106K311,046
- 1212 Montgomery Ave Nashville, TN$129K21976
- 738 Douglas Ave Nashville, TN$66K211,022
- 1214 Montgomery Ave Nashville, TN$72K311,108
- 807 W Greenwood Ave Nashville, TN$85K311,064
- 1202 Montgomery Ave Nashville, TN$63K21936
- 1216 Montgomery Ave Nashville, TN$72K311,128
- 809 W Greenwood Ave Nashville, TN$91K311,173
- 817 W Mckennie Ave Nashville, TN$84K------
Nearby Schools in Nashville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!