1209 NW 187th Cir, Edmond, OK 730124 beds, 3 baths, 3,439 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- 70 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $300
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $369,800
- Price/sqft: $110
- MLS #: 556615
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 692 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: French
- Floor size: 3,439 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 198
- Lot width: 83
- Parcel #: 205231130
- Zillow Home ID: 69164623
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1209 Nw 187th Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73012 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 11.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 43.4% less than in Oklahoma City, and 24% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 73012 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73012 home values.
- 1208 NW 187th Cir Edmond, OK$370K43.254,010
- 18720 Shilstone Way Edmond, OK$280K434,233
- 1300 NW 187th St Edmond, OK$442K44.54,934
- 1204 NW 187th Cir Edmond, OK$383K444,154
- 1205 NW 187th Cir Edmond, OK$455K43.54,027
- 18713 Shilstone Way Edmond, OK$375K43.53,523
- 18800 Shilstone Way Edmond, OK$544K545,355
- 1200 NW 187th Cir Edmond, OK$429K43.54,541
- 1301 NW 187th St Edmond, OK$318K433,588
- 1301 NW 187th St Edmond, OK$233K433,579
- 18709 Shilstone Way Edmond, OK$401K43.254,500
- 1304 NW 187th St Edmond, OK$398K43.254,044
- 1205 NW 187th Pl Edmond, OK$456K43.254,482
- 1305 NW 187th St Edmond, OK$265K434,046
- 1305 NW 187th St Edmond, OK$347K434,046
- 1209 NW 187th Pl Edmond, OK$381K433,775
- 18705 Shilstone Way Edmond, OK$409K43.254,562
- 18804 Shilstone Way Edmond, OK$775K43.55,282
- 18708 Scarlet Oak Ln Edmond, OK$383K53.753,781
- 1208 NW 187th Pl Edmond, OK$424K434,198
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!