1209 Queensbury Cir, Durham, NC 277133 beds, 3 baths, 2,518 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- 73 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $160
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Apr 2000 for $185,000
- Price/sqft: $111
- MLS #: 1959581
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 15.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,518 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 150890
- Zillow Home ID: 50002172
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1209 Queensbury Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27713, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.7% less than in Durham, and 34.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 27713 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Durham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27713 home values.
- 1211 Queensbury Cir Durham, NC$241K42.52,300
- 1207 Queensbury Cir Durham, NC$265K432,391
- 915 Fenwick Pkwy Durham, NC$287K32.52,639
- 913 Fenwick Pkwy Durham, NC$278K32.52,529
- 919 Fenwick Pkwy Durham, NC$296K43.52,748
- 1208 Queensbury Cir Durham, NC$248K432,300
- 1205 Queensbury Cir Durham, NC$250K42.52,262
- 1301 Queensbury Cir Durham, NC$259K532,998
- 1204 Queensbury Cir Durham, NC$231K42.52,082
- 1210 Queensbury Cir Durham, NC$254K42.52,140
- 108 Gathering Pl Durham, NC$369K443,618
- 112 Gathering Pl Durham, NC$405K42.53,501
- 921 Fenwick Pkwy Durham, NC$279K42.252,460
- 104 Gathering Pl Durham, NC$349K42.52,935
- 1203 Queensbury Cir Durham, NC$261K42.52,510
- 116 Gathering Pl Durham, NC$366K443,300
- 103 Densbury Ct Durham, NC$237K32.52,119
- 1300 Queensbury Cir Durham, NC$229K42.52,002
- 1303 Queensbury Cir Durham, NC$258K42.52,446
- 914 Fenwick Pkwy Durham, NC$284K42.52,671
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!