- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1209 Roma Ct, Orlando, FL 328253 beds, 2 baths, 1,086 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,600 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $63,700
- Price/sqft: $59
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Parking: 288 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,086 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 192231847200290
- Zillow Home ID: 46159062
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1209 Roma Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32825, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 607.6% higher than in Orange, and 1983.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32825 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32825 home values.
- 1205 Roma Ct Orlando, FL$127K321,409
- 1205 Roma Ct Orlando, FL$97K321,314
- 1213 Roma Ct Orlando, FL$92K22930
- 1217 Roma Ct Orlando, FL$106K321,086
- 1201 Roma Ct Orlando, FL$118K321,335
- 1281 Roma Ct Orlando, FL$107K321,103
- 1285 Roma Ct Orlando, FL$85K22955
- 1277 Roma Ct Orlando, FL$92K22955
- 1221 Roma Ct Orlando, FL$93K311,000
- 1273 Roma Ct Orlando, FL$120K321,103
- 1289 Roma Ct Orlando, FL$107K221,175
- 1269 Roma Ct Orlando, FL$90K22955
- 1208 Roma Ct Orlando, FL$93K311,086
- 1212 Roma Ct Orlando, FL$75K221,170
- 1204 Roma Ct Orlando, FL$85K21930
- 1225 Roma Ct Orlando, FL$144K231,500
- 9413 Spring Vale Dr Orlando, FL$127K321,103
- 1200 Roma Ct Orlando, FL$120K321,103
- 1216 Roma Ct Orlando, FL$97K321,103
- 1265 Roma Ct Orlando, FL$123K321,103
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!