This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,957 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1918
- Views: 1,917 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2010 for $89,500
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Over 55 living
- Parking: Off street
- Unfinished basement
- View: Mountain
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Architecture \ Craftsman, Basement \ Unfinished, Bonus room location \ U, Building Condition \ Fair, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Wood Products, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Alley, Lot details \ L, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Garden Space, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Master bedroom location \ U, Parking Type \ Off Street, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Potential Terms \ VA, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ Y, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Dog Run, Site Features \ Shop, Site features \ L, Status \ A, Style \ 18, Utility room location \ L, View \ Mountain, Water Source \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,030 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 8935018650
- Zillow Home ID: 49333738
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $160-210K.
Market guideZillow predicts South End home values will increase 7% next year, compared to a 7.2% increase for Tacoma as a whole. Among South End homes, this home is valued 31.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 14.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South End, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.5% higher than in Tacoma, and 190.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South End home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tacoma.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South End home values.
- 3730 S Sheridan Ave3 beds, 1.5 baths
1,806 sqft, 5,662 sqft lot, built in 1910
|3824 S L St Tacoma, WA||$217K||4||2||1,957|
|3832 S L St Tacoma, WA||$159K||4||1.75||1,584|
|3816 S L St Tacoma, WA||$206K||3||2||2,300|
|3814 S L St Tacoma, WA||$145K||2||1||1,120|
|3812 S L St Tacoma, WA||$187K||5||1||1,602|
|3813 S M St Tacoma, WA||$134K||2||1||1,268|
|3831 S L St Tacoma, WA||$157K||2||1||1,156|
|3809 S M St Tacoma, WA||$175K||--||1||490|
|3827 S L St Tacoma, WA||$232K||4||1.5||2,473|
|3825 S L St Tacoma, WA||$117K||2||1||894|
|3823 S L St Tacoma, WA||$184K||4||2||1,859|
|3819 S L St Tacoma, WA||$153K||3||2||1,388|
|1115 S 39th St Tacoma, WA||$168K||3||1.75||1,434|
|3813 S L St Tacoma, WA||$190K||4||2||2,012|
|3809 S L St Tacoma, WA||$131K||2||1||904|
|1122 S 38th St Tacoma, WA||$205K||3||1||2,256|
|1118 S 38th St Tacoma, WA||$140K||3||1||1,248|
|S 40TH St Tacoma, WA||--||--||--||--|
|1206 S 40th St Tacoma, WA||$141K||3||1.5||1,038|
|4008 S L St Tacoma, WA||$157K||4||1||1,400|
Nearby Schools in Tacoma
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.