A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $80-118K.
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
INCOME AND LAND LEASE RESTRICTIONS APPLY. PRIMARY RESIDENCE ONLY Please ask for more details.
Closing Cost Assistance up to $2500.
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- All time views: 3,845
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2015 for $132,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $115
- Air Conditioning: Central
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Disposal
- Appliances Included: Exhaust Fan
- Appliances Included: Microwave Hood
- Appliances Included: Oven
- Appliances Included: Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Exterior Construction: Block
- Exterior Construction: Stucco
- Fruit Trees
- Outdoor Lights
- Patio/Porch/Deck Covered
- Financing Available: Cash
- Financing Available: Conventional
- Financing Available: FHA
- Financing Available: VA
- Floor Covering: Bamboo
- Floor Covering: Carpet
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile
- Foundation: Slab
- Garage Carport: 1 Car Garage
- Door Opener
- Parking Pad
- Washer/Dryer Hookup
- Energy Star Dishwasher
- Energy Star Refrigerator
- HVAC SEER 15+
- Green Landscaping: Fl. Friendly/Native Landscape
- Dual Flush Toilets
- High Eff. (Low Flow) Toilet
- High Eff. Faucet/Fixtures
- Heatingand Fuel: Central
- Heatingand Fuel: Fuel - Electric
- HOA Common Assn: None
- Housing For Older Persons: N/A
- Indoor Air Quality: Bath Fans Vented to Outside
- Indoor Air Quality: Range Hood Vented to Outside
- Ceiling Fan(S)
- Smoke Alarm(S)
- Solid Surface Counters
- Interior Layout: Master Bedroom Downstairs
- Last Change Type: New Listing
- Last Status: Incomplete
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Location: Close to Bus Line
- Location: Unincorporated
- Office Primary Board ID: Pinellas Suncoast
- Ownership: Land Lease
- Pool: None
- Property Description: One Story
- Property Style: Single Family Home
- Property Type: Residential
- Roof: Shingle
- Showing Time: View Instructions
- Special Listing Type: Not Applicable
- Special Sale Provision: None
- Square Foot Source: Public Records
- Status: Active
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Avail
- Utilities: Electric
- Utilities: Public Sewer
- Utilities: Public Utilities
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,144 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1968
- Lot depth: 112 ft
- Lot width: 63 ft
- Parcel #: 032915879120010110
- Zillow Home ID: 46962783
Popularity on Zillow
The Zillow Home Value Index is the median Zestimate valuation for a given geographic area on a given day. Learn more
Past 12 months
Based on three metrics—sale-to-list price ratio, the prevalence of price cuts on home listings, and time-on-market—the market temperature provides information on the current balance of bargaining power between buyers and sellers in this zip code relative to other zip codes in the same metropolitan area. A particular zip code may be identified as a good market for buyers in a metro market favorable to sellers overall. Learn more
Nearby Schools in Pinellas
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.