- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1209 Warden Way, Fort Washington, PA 190344 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,904 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2010 for $530,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 400 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Georgian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,904 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 122
- Parcel #: 540016453881
- Zillow Home ID: 10030395
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1209 Warden Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19034 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 10.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% higher than in Fort Washington, and 59.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19034 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fort Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19034 home values.
- 1205 Warden Way Fort Washington, PA$650K64.53,878
- 1213 Warden Way Fort Washington, PA$480K42.52,644
- 1208 Warden Way Fort Washington, PA$552K42.53,125
- 1212 Warden Way Fort Washington, PA$490K42.52,922
- 2 Petty Cir Fort Washington, PA$756K53.54,367
- 3 Petty Cir Fort Washington, PA$594K42.52,687
- 1204 Warden Way Fort Washington, PA$514K42.52,751
- 1217 Warden Way Fort Washington, PA$520K42.53,040
- 1216 Warden Way Fort Washington, PA$571K52.53,024
- 1412 Barton Dr Fort Washington, PA$481K42.52,751
- 1408 Barton Dr Fort Washington, PA$471K42.52,652
- 1416 Barton Dr Fort Washington, PA$624K44.53,055
- 1400 Barton Dr Fort Washington, PA$481K42.52,897
- 1220 Warden Way Fort Washington, PA$480K42.52,687
- 1420 Barton Dr Fort Washington, PA$484K432,751
- 1406 Wynnemoor Way Fort Washington, PA$595K42.53,434
- 1410 Wynnemoor Way Fort Washington, PA$549K443,070
- 1402 Barton Dr Fort Washington, PA$548K42.53,192
- 1 Petty Cir Fort Washington, PA$477K42.52,981
- 1424 Barton Dr Fort Washington, PA$463K42.53,019
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!