121 18th St SE, Washington, DC 20003
Sold on 10/1/13: $629,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Townhouse:1,056 sq ft
- Lot:1,001 sqft
- Year Built:1925
- Last Sold:Oct 2013 for $629,000
- Heating Type:Other
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Room TypesDining room
- Parcel #1097 0122
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count6
- # Stories3.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID426952
- Construction Quality8.0
- Days on Zillow161
- Exterior MaterialBrick
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$509,678||$443K – $556K||+$15,899||$482||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,282/mo||$1.6K – $2.8K/mo||+$6||$2.16||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Kingman Park home values will increase 10% next year, compared to a 4.9% increase for Washington as a whole. Among Kingman Park homes, this home is valued 18.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 56.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Kingman Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 16.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 63.4% greater than in Washington, and 1.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Kingman Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kingman Park home values.
Neighborhood for 121 18th St Se
- 123 18th St SE Washington, DC$542K31.51,200
- 119 18th St SE Washington, DC$520K23.01,056
- 125 18th St SE Washington, DC$530K42.01,068
- 117 18th St SE Washington, DC$534K31.01,056
- 127 18th St SE Washington, DC$542K31.01,200
- 115 18th St SE Washington, DC$529K32.51,056
- 129 18th St SE Washington, DC$482K21.01,520
- 113 18th St SE Washington, DC$532K31.01,056
- 1744 Independence Ave SE Washington, DC$655K22.51,790
- 111 18th St SE Washington, DC$513K23.0900
- 1736 Independence Ave SE Washington, DC$800K53.02,942
- 109 18th St SE Washington, DC$551K23.01,056
- 1734 Independence Ave SE Washington, DC$548K31.01,360
- 1732 Independence Ave SE Washington, DC$595K31.01,360
- 1730 Independence Ave SE Washington, DC$587K31.01,360
- Independence Ave SE Washington, DC$499K31.01,080
- 1755 A St SE Washington, DC$616K31.51,352
- 1753 A St SE Washington, DC$594K31.01,252
- 1757 A St SE Washington, DC$625K32.01,316
- 1751 A St SE Washington, DC$523K31.01,216
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005