121 24th Ave E, Seattle, WA 981122 beds, 1.75 baths, 1,120 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Open floorplan and quality finishes highlight this 2bed/bath with den. Green built with tankless water heater, radiant heat. Hickory hardwood floors, Cesar stone counters and stainless steel appliances.
Great Madison Valley location walking distance to groceries and fine restaurants. Off street parking for two cars.
The house was painted top-to-bottom this year (custom designed paint color) custom closet built-in's, and custom blinds throughout. The house is also zoned for a roof deck -- great for possible addition.
- Built in 2009
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $415,000
- Price/sqft: $371
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain, Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,120 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2135877452
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 121 24th Avenue E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Madison Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 27.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 70% greater than in Seattle, and 26.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Madison Valley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Madison Valley home values.
- 123 24th Ave E Seattle, WA$368K211,100
- 111 24th Ave E Seattle, WA$599K321,510
- 113 24th Ave E Seattle, WA$516K421,650
- 2326 E Denny Way Seattle, WA$551K331,620
- 115 24th Ave E Seattle, WA$505K311,200
- 2324 E Denny Way Seattle, WA$550K331,720
- 114 24th Ave E APT 111 Seattle, WA$209KStudio1330
- 114 24th Ave E APT 201 Seattle, WA$407K11635
- 114 24th Ave E APT 302 Seattle, WA$226K11625
- 114 24th Ave E APT 210 Seattle, WA$227K11630
- 114 24th Ave E APT 304 Seattle, WA$215K11525
- 114 24th Ave E APT 207 Seattle, WA$387KStudio1423
- 121 24th Ave E Seattle, WA$449K21.51,120
- 2320 E Denny Way Seattle, WA$768K933,100
- 2323 E Madison St Seattle, WA$575K312,050
- 123 24th Ave E Seattle, WA$446K211,100
- 124C 24th Ave E Seattle, WA$498K31.51,310
- 106 24th Ave E # B Seattle, WA$481K331,470
- 106 24th Ave E # A Seattle, WA$474K22.251,230
- 2331 E Madison St Seattle, WA$598K----1,484
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!