121 2nd Ave, Grovetown, GA 308134 beds, 2 baths, 1,352 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,234 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $90,000
- Price/sqft: $67
- Parking: 0 space
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,352 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: G07 018A
- Zillow Home ID: 64642128
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 121 2nd Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30813, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 91.7% greater than in Grovetown, and 168.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30813 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Grovetown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30813 home values.
- 123 2nd Ave Grovetown, GA$87K31950
- 119 2nd Ave Grovetown, GA$94K321,358
- 201 Katherine St Grovetown, GA$92K31.51,462
- 122 2nd Ave Grovetown, GA$108K31.51,764
- 120 2nd Ave Grovetown, GA$98K31.51,464
- 117 2nd Ave Grovetown, GA$85K31962
- 118 2nd Ave Grovetown, GA$164K31.52,612
- 206 Katherine St # B Grovetown, GA$78K321,152
- 101 Katherine St # 1/2 Grovetown, GA$76K21576
- 205 Katherine St Grovetown, GA$89K321,292
- 202 2nd Ave Grovetown, GA$102K421,296
- 116 2nd Ave Fort Gordon, GA$96K321,464
- 104 Katherine St Grovetown, GA$88K311,031
- 116 2nd Ave Grovetown, GA$89K321,464
- 115 2nd Ave Grovetown, GA$79K21747
- 101 Katherine St Grovetown, GA$88K31.51,414
- 103 Howell St Grovetown, GA$137K--1.52,242
- 204 Katherine St Grovetown, GA$107K321,760
- 114 2nd Ave Grovetown, GA$96K31.51,464
- 207 Katherine St Grovetown, GA$94K31.51,292
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!