- Lot: 1,250 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- 321 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $6,000
- Price/sqft: $6
- MLS #: 201419971
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: 4 spaces
- Age Description \ Actual, AMENITIES \ Built-In Cabinets, AMENITIES \ Ceramic Tile, AMENITIES \ Wall to Wall Carpet, APPLIANCES \ Range w/Oven, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, ATTIC \ Unfinished Bonus Room, ATTIC \ Walk-Up, BASEMENT \ Crawl Space, City/Town (Mail Address) \ Albany, City/Town (taxing entity) \ Albany, Class \ SINGLE FAMILY, COOLING TYPE \ Window A/C Unit, County \ Albany, DINING ROOM TYPE \ None, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, First Floor Bath \ Full, GARAGE DESCRIPTION \ None, HEAT FUEL \ Electricity, HEAT SYSTEM \ Baseboard, HEAT SYSTEM \ Hot Air, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Cable Hook-Up, INTERIOR FEATURES \ High Speed Internet Acc, Internet/www \ Yes with Address, Kitchen \ Working Only, LA1Agent State \ NY, LA1Agent Status \ MLS and BOARD, LA1Agent Type \ 8, LAUNDRY \ Bathroom, Living Rm Fireplace Type \ Remarks, LO1Office State \ NY, LO1Office Type \ 1, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Level, Master Bath \ None, MASTER BEDROOM \ Second Floor, PHOTO INSTRUCTIONS \ Broker Load Photo, ROOF \ Asphalt Shingle, School District Code \ Albany, SEWER \ Public, SPECIAL MARKET CONDITIONS \ No Special Conditions, State \ NY, Status \ Active, Status Category \ Active, Style \ 2 Story, Sub Area \ Albany City - South East, Survey \ Call LBO/LAG, Swis Code \ 010100, Type \ Single Family, WATER \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,012 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Lot depth: 50
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 01010007606400020770000000
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 29657648
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 12202 home values will decrease 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.5% increase for Albany as a whole. Among 12202 homes, this home is 37.8% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 26.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12202, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 68% greater than in Albany, and 125.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 12202 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12202 home values.
|123 3RD Ave Albany, NY||--||--||--||--|
|119 3rd Ave Albany, NY||$64K||3||2||1,200|
|110 Alexander St Albany, NY||--||--||--||--|
|108 Alexander St Albany, NY||$55K||1||1||550|
|127 3rd Ave Albany, NY||$76K||3||2||1,408|
|117 3rd Ave Albany, NY||$72K||3||1.5||1,408|
|104 Alexander St Albany, NY||--||--||--||--|
|116 Alexander St Albany, NY||--||--||--||--|
|129 3RD Ave Albany, NY||--||--||--||--|
|113 3rd Ave Albany, NY||--||4||2||1,760|
|118 Alexander St Albany, NY||--||--||--||--|
|131 3rd Ave Albany, NY||$75K||3||1.5||1,408|
|111 3rd Ave Albany, NY||$58K||6||1||475|
|100 Alexander St Albany, NY||--||--||--||--|
|109 Alexander St Albany, NY||--||--||--||--|
|107 Alexander St Albany, NY||$122K||6||2.5||2,400|
|111 Alexander St Albany, NY||$58K||4||1||960|
|105 Alexander St Albany, NY||$56K||3||1||880|
|107 3rd Ave Albany, NY||$73K||3||1||1,600|
|109 3RD Ave Albany, NY||--||2||1||--|
Nearby Schools in Albany
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!